Business system development, implementation and hosting
We build and implement:
- Solutions that integrate and manage your organization’s data and information resources.
- Solutions that automate and re-engineer processes and that remove manual, paper-intensive processes.
- Solutions that empower staff and enable them to work from anywhere.
- Systems that integrate with other corporate systems like SharePoint, OpenText ECM, ESRI ArcGIS….
- Ontario government systems that integrate with and leverage the Ontario GeoPortal.
Our business solutions are expertly tailored to meet your needs and expectations.
See our Case Studies section for a description of some of the major applications and projects, such as:
- Infrastructure Ontario: Ontario GeoPortal (2004 to present)
- Infrastructure Ontario: Customer Portal (2008 to present)
- Ministry of Northern Development and Mines: Map Staking Requirements Analysis (2008); CLAIMaps II (2001)
- Ministry of Attorney General: Facilities Management Information System (2007 to present)
- Ministry of Natural Resources: GIS Business and Technology Review (2007); Web Map Services – Simple Points Project (2004); Land Tenure Architecture Design (2001)
- Ministry of Aboriginal Affairs: Aboriginal Consultation Information System (2006 to present)
- Ministry of Energy and Infrastructure: Provincial Real Property System (2006 to present)
- Land Information Ontario: GeoLocator I & II (2003 - 2005)