Program Reviews, IM Plans, Technical Backstopping, Program Management
SKE has experience defining and implementing projects in North America, Africa, Europe, and the Middle East. We work as easily with senior management as with technical staff to help organizations and governments implement their GIS, information management, and spatial data infrastructure initiatives.
A Practical Approach
Our practical approach focuses on two things:
- The "business driver(s)" - i.e. the economic and business imperative - that makes the initiative and its implementation important; and,
- Providing information publishing and access technologies that facilitate the goals of the project. Through these we make the ideas "real" quickly.
Project management means getting these fundamentals right:
- Understanding the client and their needs.
- Assembling a project team with the skill/experience to ensure the job is done right.
- Ongoing and relevant communications.
- No surprises. Ensuring the scope, budget, and timing are always managed.
Ensure the success of your project. Clear performance evaluations.
We conduct technical reviews that evaluate the effectiveness of information and technology-based programs. Organizations hire SKE because of our practical, real-world knowledge and understanding of what works and why.