Client Service / Activity Tracking Solution
Manage client service requests and service centre operations effort, resource allocations and costs.
The Client Service / Activity Tracking Solution along with its feedback mechanisms, reports, and transparency help ensure clients can easily request services and support and are satisfied with the response and service provided.
The Client Service / Activity Tracking System can be easily modified to meet the individual business of each organization and their help desk or support services requirements. Software support, consultant management, facility management or virtually any other business can be supported.
It is also integrated with GeoViewer, DataViewer, and DocumentViewer - so that the reporting and information access interface is common and consistent. And by leveraging these, the system is much easier to manipulate and implement in each organization to meet their specific needs. GeoViewer provides another unique advantage over other activity tracking solutions in that it provides a geographic view on the clients, the assets being managed, and their requests.
A map-based information search and access tool that enables the user to visualize their data on the map and access related business information.
A versatile data query and reporting tool that maps the results by linking to GeoViewer with a variety of powerful yet easy features and functions. Each record or series of records can be mapped - and each record can launch any related douments, links or reports associated with it as well.
A Windows Explorer-like tool that lets the user manage documents in a secure content management environment with direct links to and from GeoViewer and DataViewer.
Common functionality includes:
- Service Requests. (Clients register a request for service / support using an easy online service form. Also includes request status reporting so that the client can see the status of their request, and a satifsaction questionnaire which can be completed once the request is dealt with).
- Task Management. (Includes task definition based on the service request, personnel assignment, reporting, task and service completion, and the management and tracking dashboard)
- Resource Management (Track and manage expenses, invoices, POs, vendors, and payments.)
- Product Management (Define and assign common products / services associated with requests, and manage associated documents, photos, etc.)
- Administration (Manage user accounts, access, and the system's parameters and data field values.)
- Nothing to install and no software to manage. This is a SaaS solution, your software is in the "cloud"!
- Available 24/7 and from anywhere there is an Internet connection.
- Scalable for any size organization.
- Rapid installation and modification to meet your business needs.
- Generic reporting with the GeoPortal tools.
- Easy to learn and use.
- Highly affordable.
- The system supports multiple "roles" including service requestor, the service manager, the resources assigned to undertake the task, vendors, and administrator.
- Security: Access to system components and data is role and owner based ensuring users only see what they are permitted to see.